Did your child do badly for the recent mid year examinations?
Do you feel that your child cannot focus on studies during school semester?
Help is on the way!
After observing how many students can’t manage to study effectively during the semester, I realised the importance of letting your kids “catch up” during holidays. Hence, I’ve decided to launch June holiday revision courses for upper secondary A Math. This is the third year that I will be launching this course- a testament to how helpful this course has been to students who joined!
So how will your child benefit from attending this course?
By attending the June Holiday Revision Course, your child will get:
- A fresh, in-depth revision of all topics taught in school thus far
- Specially prepped worksheets that are sourced from actual exam papers
- Small group size for extra attention
- Competent tutor with years of experience
- Most importantly, the confidence to ace his/her exams
Who should attend the courses? Simple, anyone who wants an A for his/her exams. Whether your child is struggling or achieving a borderline A, my principles of teaching are effective so long as students are willing to put in the work. As long as they turn up for lessons and try their best for questions, I guarantee they will get their desired grades.
Worried that your child’s school’s syllabus may be different from other schools? Or does your child have any topic that he/she is especially weak at? Feel free to highlight to me so that I can tailor the courses to fit your child’s needs.
It’s simple, I deliver.
So who am I? Here are my credentials:
- RI alumni
- A Levels H2 Math and Physics A
- SAT 1 Score of 1570/1600
- SAT 2 Math and Physics 800 (attained maximum marks)
- Grades in First Class Honors band (NUS)
- Have taught more than 100 students over 4 years
- A Math specialist
Credentials matter, but what matters more is other parents’ opinion. Here’s what other parents have said:
“Thanks so much for paying extra attention to my daughter last year even though she’s very weak at A Math.. She told me you spent a lot of time going through concepts with her and made sure she really understood.. Forgot to tell you she got an A for her exams last year.. We are so blessed to have you teach her” – Mdm Tan
“I have seen the reviews for the workshop online and have checked the website for certain information as well which I find is very reliable...” – Ms Suliha
Not only that, I also have a rating of 4.8 stars on my Facebook page!
Here are snippets of what other students have said:
So what’s the cost?
For the June Holiday Revision Course, the hourly rate for both Secondary 3 and 4 will be SGD 30 per hour. Each session will be 3 hours long (Sunday 3-6pm), and fees are due at the end of every lesson.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! The first 10 signups will enjoy an early bird rate of 25 per hour.
The course fees do not just cover quality teaching, your child will also receive:
- Distilled notes that will allow your child to understand Additional Mathematics easily
- Worksheets with all questions sourced from exam papers, and with actual answers done by myself to ensure I know the questions your child will have
- Lifetime support for any Additional Mathematics questions, even if your child only attends my June Holiday Revision Course
- Exclusive access to Master Your Math forum, whereby students can discuss questions gone through in class and gain insight from myself and other students
I know it may be tough to give your hard-earned money to a relative stranger on the internet. So here’s the deal- I offer a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not pleased with my performance at any time. No questions asked.
Not only that, having the best teacher in the world doesn’t matter if the teacher is a poor fit for your child. Hence, I offer a free 1 hour trial lesson for you and your child to evaluate if I’m the right fit. If your child likes the lesson and wishes to continue the course, then the first hour will be charged. If not, then your child can just leave- no hard sell! 🙂
My value preposition is simple.
Over at Master Your Math, we focus on providing your child with the most exam-oriented approach.
Don’t wait any further. Sign up here!
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp me at 86132740.