Hello students (and parents)!
O Levels are less than 4 months away! Are you ready to get your A1?
No matter your current competence level, you’ll definitely benefit from a gentle nudge that will help you head down the path of getting A1. If you’re struggling with understanding basic concepts, you’ll need the help from recapping all the topics that were taught in school. If you just need to adapt to exam level questions, you’ll need the most concise collation of exam level questions to learn how to tackle these questions accordingly.
With these students’ concerns in mind, I’ve decided to create the latest Master Your Math course- Last Stretch to O Levels Sprint Course.
So what is this course about?
This course will be split into 2 main stages-
- Foundation: Within 6 weeks, you’ll get a quick and effective rundown of all the topics you’ve learnt in school. Not only will you learn the most essential elements of your syllabus, you’ll get exclusive insights on how those topics relate to exam questions, and practical exam skills (forgot a particular logarithm rule during exam? Let me teach you what to do.)
- Repetitions: Throughout the remaining weeks, we will work extensively on the range of exam questions that you will see for O Levels. You will learn the few types of questions for each topic, so that during the exam, you’ll be able to identify the question type and know how to crack it efficiently. You will undergo timed practices during class time so that you know how to properly pace yourself during your exams. Most importantly, you’ll know what is expected of you during your O Levels, and what you can do to ace your papers.
Upon finishing the course, you should have sufficient exposure to exam level questions and feel extremely ready to take your papers. Remember, Math can be easy so long as you have the right guidance and are willing to work hard.
So who am I? Here are my credentials:
- RI alumni
- A Levels H2 Math and Physics A
- SAT 1 Score of 1570/1600
- SAT 2 Math and Physics 800 (attained maximum marks)
- Grades in First Class Honors band (NUS Computer Science)
- Have taught more than 100 students over 4 years
- Expert in secondary math
Credentials matter, but what matters more is other parents’ opinion. Here’s what other parents have said:
“Thanks so much for paying extra attention to my daughter last year even though she’s very weak at A Math.. She told me you spent a lot of time going through concepts with her and made sure she really understood.. Forgot to tell you she got an A for her exams last year.. We are so blessed to have you teach her” – Mdm Tan
Not only that, I also have 4.8 stars reviews on my Facebook page!
Here are snippets of what other students have said:
I know it may be tough to give your hard-earned money to a relative stranger on the internet. So here’s the deal- I offer a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not pleased with my performance at any time. No questions asked.
Not only that, having the best teacher in the world doesn’t matter if the teacher is a poor fit for your child. Hence, I offer a free 1 hour trial lesson for you and your child to evaluate if I’m the right fit. If your child likes the lesson and wishes to continue the course, then the first hour will be charged. If not, then your child can just leave- no hard sell! 🙂
My value preposition is simple.
Over at Master Your Math, we focus on providing your child with the most effective exam approach.
Don’t wait any further. Sign up here!
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp me at 86132740.